Our client is looking for an experienced Solution Architect with a good balance of technology expertise, business orientation and interpersonal skills. The architect will be a key contributor to client’s largest transformation program. Motor and Home is a multi-year program and aim to transform the operating model while building global assets aligned with our target architecture.
The Architect will be embedded into the Motor & Home transformation team and will be at the same time part of the global architecture team. He will work closely with the lead architect for Motor & Home transformation.
Business Environment : Roadside assistance, Home emergency assistance, Selling and Servicing in B2B and B2B2C, Online Selling and Servicing.
Main Technology environment and architecture domains : Salesforce.com, Azure Services (Web App, Functions, Cosmos DB, Search, Data Factory, etc.), React, RESTful API, Cloud architecture, Microservices architecture, Front-end architecture, Integration, Business Intelligence and Big Data, Master Data Management, Chatbot.
He will work in an international and global environment (mainly in English).
Roles and Responsibilities
The objective of architecture stream is to ensure that we build sustainable, robust and secured Information Systems at the right cost and that achieves business value.
From a solution architecture perspective, the values are :
- Efficient and timely delivery of information systems that fulfil business requirements
- Convergence and leveraging of existing IT assets through Building Blocks
- Ease integration between modern systems built on emerging technologies and legacy Information Systems
- Increase reliability of our systems by reducing complexity of the landscape
- Optimize recurring costs and invest smartly by enhancing our portfolio of applications
The core activities of the Solution Architect include the following :
- Produce the ecosystem architecture of the solutions needed
- Formalize the structuring needs and the elements of solutions supporting them.
- Definition of the responsibility of each application / component (master data, function) and associated data model
- Definition of the technical solution for application implementation and integration
- Definition of the technical infrastructure scheme of the solution ecosystem
- Design how will be implemented end-to-end customer journeys representative of the future business
- Define the main global APIs
- Make the overall design of the global integration architecture and design the main flows
- Make the overall design of the global data architecture (master and slave data according to the systems, iterations on the enterprise information model)