The Programme Manager will drive all Governance bodies of the initiative and will be instrumental by leading, coordinating and delivering NEO ecosystem and local eCommerce migrations in time, budget, quality, compliance and scope.
Also responsible for supporting in the definition of standards of processes relating to the program management and supporting the delivery of the documentation, guidance and metrics to aid project execution and support effective governance.
Activities include the preparation for Steering Committee meeting / PMO weekly meetings / Streams coordination / Scrum – Agile ceremonies with proactive tracking of RAID, Action Log items
Assuring all backlog items have properly defined epics and user stories with clear prioritization / sprint plans. Assuring right biz and IT staffing during the whole project cycle including testing and roll-outs waves.
- Client digital transformation is organized around seven assets: Case Management, e-commerce engine (NEO), Digital customer interactions, Product Catalog, Provider Operations & Network Mgt, CRM, Data. NEO is one of these seven pillars that are all connected.
- For each asset, we are building global solutions with a common core model and we add limited country specifications during roll-outs.
- NEO is the name for the e-commerce asset. Final customers can buy directly insurance or services on line. The solution has been launched last year for Travel insurance : https://www.assurance-voyage.axa-assistance.fr/
- The biggest challenge for this role is coordination. Coordination is crucial and complex because there are many stakeholders involved, with different priorities and located in various locations. There are multiple Business Lines, multiple regions, multiple assets and multiple teams (central teams, local teams, system integrators, vendors…)
- The Programme Manager should assure the Product Owner gathers all needs, dig in to perfectly understand these needs and prioritize these needs. When needed, the PM must organize arbitration meeting with PO’s to validate key decisions.
- The PM is responsible of the whole agile team of project success: scope, quality of delivery, planning and budget.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi